we're mixing it up.. constant coming and going.. hopefully we'll catch up soon

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

calling all the ladies

okay i should rephrase that.. all single ladies. my brother andy is now single and looking for love in all the wrong places (just kidding bro!).. so i just thought i would put it out there and see who bites. if you need a refresher of what andy looks like, see the montage below (well i said it was on.. post). yes, those may not feature his best side.. but to give my honest opinion of andy, he's got the biggest heart of anyone i know. he is the sweetest person and i would love to see him with someone that is just as nice. he's going to kill me for this, but it's a risk i'm willing to take. go andy, go andy, go, go, go andy!

8 Comments:

Blogger aykaes said...

funny.. i was just revamping my site before i checked this and i saved a draft to post for when i get home.. You'll have to check my blog later!! ..but ahh, yeah. I'm not all too sure what to think of your posting.. your too funny! and yes, very bad pictures of me!! ..but i did manage to locate some pics you as well! your payback is coming!

11:48 AM

 
Blogger kristi a. said...

NO!!!!

12:42 PM

 
Blogger aykaes said...

gosh, everytime i look at this.. I"m like, yeah, this is embarrasing too!! the picture's are enough, but announcing my status is like, uhh Gay! So, you've gotten me pretty good on your ol' site here.. Are we done yet?? You can take the crown if you'd like.. I know your gonna win this war we have goin on, and i'm not quite sure this is fare game! just TAKE THE CROWN!! ..atleast until i randomly attack you like you did to me!

5:00 PM

 
Blogger kristi a. said...

what?! you no like my blog site? huh? you want me to do what? take the crown.. what crown? andy are you sniffing something? i don't see no stinking crown...

8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I bet I could provide some photos of Andy .... ;) he would love that!! Ok... so maybe that would not be such a good idea.

Although....

hmmmmm... it could be fun!

3:59 PM

 
Blogger THR3SHOLD said...

UPDATE>>>>!

10:56 AM

 
Blogger kristi a. said...

ya ya.. i know i know. maybe if the kid would let me sleep at night, i might get something posted.

10:05 AM

 
Blogger aykaes said...

..hey i don't mind, keep sending me more ladies!! haha.. but no seriously.. an update would be nice!

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home