we're mixing it up.. constant coming and going.. hopefully we'll catch up soon

Sunday, December 25, 2005

nice beanie



here's a rare shot of my brother andy holding akyra. for some reason he thinks she's too fragile to hold.. or maybe it's just that she seems to want to jump out of everyone's arms as if she were going to take off running. i guess it scares a lot of people.

and the other picture is just me making fun of my brother's beanie. the beanie is nice, but why keep the hang tag on? i told him i was putting this on my blog site and he thought i was kidding. sorry andy, you know i love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger aykaes said...

kristi.. you rat! I almost want to cry, laugh, and kick you at the same time. dang it.. Well I guess that's what I get for saying, yah, nice site but where's my picture at? aarrr!! paybacks will be made! :) Love you lots, your bro, andy

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home