we're mixing it up.. constant coming and going.. hopefully we'll catch up soon

Saturday, December 31, 2005

where's brandon


on this new years eve i sit and wonder where my favorite cd, a crow left of the murder is? past the suds of my sparkling cider, i slightly remember a friend borrowing it.. saying something to the result of "i'll bring it back soon"... hmm.. so one could safely assume this would be within the following year? no? exactly.. so i am only hoping that this new year will bring back my beloved cd to delight me in the joys of it's lyrical quality. oh how i miss brandon and his boys... if only i could relish in his voice just one more time without having to illegally download it. why oh why did my parents teach me to share?

2 Comments:

Blogger THR3SHOLD said...

Pathetic. Why don't you just be honest with us all and explain the sleepless nights dreaming of one on oneness with ole' brandon. I've got a good mind to tell matt all about your obsession of guilt. Dirty girl...

so does this buy me a little bit of time so I can slip that ole CD back into your collection???

ps where did you steal the cover art? I didn't see any copyright info with it.... Damn designers!

12:35 PM

 
Blogger kristi a. said...

don't worry, matt knows all about my obsession with ol brandon b. he knows... trust me, he knows. i could do an ode to brandon on my blog.. but i think that would be over doing it.

and yes.. you have time.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home