we're mixing it up.. constant coming and going.. hopefully we'll catch up soon

Friday, December 30, 2005

well i said it was on...


and i meant it. i'm going to start out with a picture of andy that i really like. why? because this is how he looks at me with that "what the hell are you doing?" look. me and andy have a great relationship... we are close in age and we have always been buds growing up. i know we can joke around about anything (andy--except calling me fat right after i had the baby.. that is still not cool, even though i was pretty fat-HA).. and we just have fun together. so excuse me while i get him good.


still on...


and now it's really on... so these are just a few shots.. i have more.. but i think this does it. does it andy?

2 Comments:

Blogger aykaes said...

aawwhh kristi. you got me here!! i haven't even posted any pics of you yet?! rat! your gonna get it..and get it good!! damn, where did you get all these crappy pictures of me?? man, I might just have to give up! this is embarrassing..

2:26 PM

 
Blogger kristi a. said...

ha ha.. i love this! game on.. whatcha got bro?

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home